- 26 gauge face and 27 gauge back steel are mechanically locked and bonded to a CFC free polystyrene core with urethane adhesive for maximum structural integrity
- Tongue and groove meeting rails provide superior joint strength and weather resistance
- Concealed hinge attachment plates run the full height of sections for superior strength
- Rigid exterior end stiles are finish painted white
- Glass is available in 1/8" float, 7/16" insulated or 1/4" tempered glass
- Glass is easily replaced or substituted by removing molded frames
- Exhaust port is optional for bottom section
- Swing-up center post system is optional for openings too large for a single door
- Track options include 2" or 3" bracket or clip angle mount and designed to accommodate virtually any headroom design requirements.
- Heavy duty hardware may be specified with 11 or 14 gauge hinges and 10 ball rollers
- Bottom U-shaped astragal is standard
- Increased windload requirements may be specified
- Available in finish coat colors of white, almond, sandstone or brown
Buy 3285 polystyrene sandwich doors
Or contact the seller
in section "Entrance doors"