Whether it's maintaining a 200-year-old oak or nurturing its sapling, we offer a full line of tree care services:
- Pruning and removal
- Planting and replacement
- Cabling and bracing
- Soil care
- Deep root fertilization
- Root pruning
- Insect and disease management
- Seasonal care, mulching
- Protection from wildlife damage
- Lightning protection, Construction protection
- Holiday lighting
BENEFITS OF HEALTHY TREES:
- One tree produces 260 pounds of oxygen a year.
- An acre produces enough for oxygen for 18 people to breathe every day.
- Shade trees cut energy use by up to 20%.
- Trees greatly reduce the 'heat island' effect in and around cities.
- Trees filter rain water so they improve its quality. They also provide flood protection and reduce storm runoff.
- Trees stabilize soil and prevent erosion.
- Because trees provide shelter and food for wildlife, they are central to a balanced ecosystem.